DC Motor – 60RPM – 12Volts
These motors are simple DC Motors featuring gears for the shaft for obtaining the optimal performance characteristics. They are known as Center Shaft DC Geared Motors because their shaft extends through the center of their gearbox assembly.
These standard size DC Motors are very easy to use. Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to control motors with an Arduino or compatible board. The L298N H-bridge module with onboard voltage regulator motor driver can be used with this motor that has a voltage of between 5 and 35V DC.
This DC Motor – 60RPM – 12Volts can be used in all-terrain robots and a variety of robotic applications. These motors have a 3 mm threaded drill hole in the middle of the shaft thus making it simple to connect it to the wheels or any other mechanical assembly.
Nut and threads on the shaft to easily connect and internally threaded shaft for easily connecting it to the wheels.
These DC Geared motors with robust metal/Plastic gearbox for heavy-duty applications, available in the wide RPM range(Check the list below) and ideally suited for robotics and industrial applications.
- It comes with Good Quality Gears.
- The metal gears have better wear and tear properties.
- The gearbox is sealed and lubricated with lithium grease and requires no maintenance.
- Although the motor gives 60 RPM at 12V, the motor runs smoothly from 4V to 12V and gives a wide range of RPM, and torque.
- The shaft has a hole for better coupling.
Package Includes :
1 x DC Motor – 60RPM – 12Volts
DC Motor – 75RPM – 12Volts
60 RPM BO Motor – Double D type shaft
DC Motor – 45RPM – 12Volts