60 RPM BO Motor – Double D type shaft
The BO Series1 60RPM DC Motor Plastic Gear Motor – BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors.
A small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & lightweight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors and 87mm Diameter Multipurpose Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
Low-cost geared DC Motor. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots. Available with 60 and 150 RPM.
The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
We are supplying the range BO(Battery Operated) Motors with varying RPM and Gear-Box arrangement, click on the name below for more information
Note: These Motors are available in three different colors i.e. Yellow, Black, and white, we will ship it randomly.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 3~12
- Shaft Length (mm): 8.5
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 5.5 (Double D-type)
- No Load Current: 40-180mA.
- Rated Speed(After Reduction): 60 RPM
- Rated Torque: 1 Kgcm